Sunday, March 23, 2008

A couple hours work

I have been working on this blouse for a couple of hours, I don't sew fast at all, at least not with this machine and not at the table that I sew at, it wobbles around cause the floor is uneven. I guess I need to find a better place to put it.

Here are a couple of more pictures that I took of my progress.
I seemed to have problems getting the front part done, I hope that it will look ok when its done.For some reason it looks faded with the upclose picture.


1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi Susan,

I saw your post on Pattern Review - I live in Greenwood, Indiana and I also love to sew. I work at a local quilt shop one night a week. I used to sew clothes all the time but started quilting and put it on the back burner. I have recently started again because I have a 14 year old daughter who loves to sew clothing and she has inspired me to start again!!! I will follow your progress on your blog. Good Luck!!

Kim